Thursday, June 29, 2017

Security...

I just want to bring to the attention of my readers that this blog is encrypted and has been for the past year. When coming to my blog the address is     https://   indicating my secure, encrypted status, which covers all links and content on this blog.

Untitled


ALSO for your browsing safety, you will note in your address browser a padlock icon which indicates Blogger and my Blog,as encrypted and secure as well.


Untitled 

Just an FYI after some questions received this evening on the security of the content found on my blog. All links, all ads, simply everything on my blog is encrypted, password protected and supported by Blogger who is also encrypted and protected. My blog is a safe web address.

8 comments:

  1. I never had any doubt. You are always looking out for us in so many ways. Happy 4th of July to you and your family. Blessings always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course it is...if The Twisted Stitcher isn't a safe site no one is :) Your my go to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always teaching us something new! Hope to see a new flosstube soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vonna, I'm not sure what prompted this post about security. But I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all that you do for the stitching community. I continue to learn from you. From your blog, your FB posts and from your FlossTube recordings. Thank you. You give from the heart ❤️ without asking for anything in return. And that is a rare and unusual occurance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words so very, very much...you simply don't know how much I appreciate them. God bless you!

      Delete
  5. Happy Fourth Vonna: I am sure there are people that worry about security on blog sites, you have made it simple and easy to understand, thank-you for showing diagrams I did not realize about the padlock, I thought I knew about the security, we are never too old to learn.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea. Thanks for sharing! Have a very Happy 4th with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! I love all of your patriotic stitching. I have very little patriotic decorations and I really should. Maybe that will be one of next year's projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher